Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello!!!

I'm very nervous, next week recuperation exams!!!! Pfff....It's horrible!!!
I'm in the English class doing corners and all the people is working. That's a good thing. In Enlgish for have a good mark I am reading a Book that's called "The Burnell's story" I think the title is that because I don't have the book here; it's in house.

I like it because It's a old man that have six children and her wife is dead. He and the her wife's sister must take care of the children. This is the story in general. If you want to know more about it you need to read it.

In summer I don't no were I'm working, yet. I want work in St. Pere. I think that I will work in the same place that I work the last year; in a bakery. I work all the days and all the sundays. This summer I want to go to PONT AERI but I think that's impossible. I put a video for thinking that I'm there!!! I put some hardcore because it's the music that I like it!!

The video:

2 Comments:

Blogger S@ReT@ said...

Hi Kate!!

I hope that you'll have luck for recuperation exams!

A biggggg KiSS

8:29 AM

 
Blogger albaabras said...

hi kate! your blog is very nice! I hope that you will pass this course!

cheeer up beautiful! kiss

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home